Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Dreamworld

Im now living in my own world, my dreamworld.
Where things are always the way I want and life is
good. I dont have any worries, Im always happy
and people around me are always cool. Guess
what, its not a dream, its home =)


Its been 8 days since I got back and Im kinda glad that I
managed to catch up with quite a number of people over
such a short duration. We'll Ive been hanging out alot with
Kwen as usual always playing Left4dead in Netcity and HELL
LOADS, I mean SHITLOADS of pool.

I also managed to celebrate Jenny's birthday with her, Kwen
and Madeline. It was COMPLETE chaos!! LOL!! I felt so bad
that day because not only was the suprise lame but I dropped
the cake and nearly destroyed it. But Im just glad that the
bday girl was happy. Its a good thing that she caught everything
by suprise thanks to Mad's super acting skills. LOL!!
Not much pics taken though.. It was too dark in Sunset.


After that day went out with some childhood/primary school
friends. It was a really really really tiny gathering. Like downright
tiny. Like 3 people tiny LOL! But it was ok because I havent seen
Ruby and Juli for a really long time. We had a good time in Queensbay
and as usual watching movie after a meal.


Well aside from that I met up with alot of my other friends too but
we just didnt take pics thats all. Anyways I managed to meet up with
the elusive Ping Pong in the middle of her exams, what an opportunity.
Haha was nice seeing her after all this while, bumping to her in Gurney
was just a shocker. Anyways met up with Eelyn and Mable as well.
Enough of this update lol. Getting really boring.. =)

JO YOU CAN TRY KICKING MY ASS IN POOL

=P

No comments: