Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I feel it too

It has come to the time of the year, the one single time
where the inevitable is about to occur. This thing that
keeps me awake at night, always at the back of my mind.
I get so worried to the point where nothing else really
matters anymore, nothing can cheer me up. Not even
the closest of friends can pick me up.

It is this thing, that can even shatter the most happy-go-lucky
person like me to mere fragments of fear, anxiety and depression.
Im not really in the best of moods right now, lately ive been quite
irritable because of the lack of rest ive been getting. Dont get me
wrong Im glad to be home but going out everyday is taking a toll
on me and Im getting tired. To add up with that Ive been having
sleeping difficulties lately, Ill go to sleep really early but will be
awake till the obscenely early hours of the morning tossing and
turning.

Well if you have to know what this inevitable thing is you can
try and guess it for yourself although the answer is quite obvious.
For starters I'll just give a fair warning that at this moment
(Im not sure for how long) I wont take crap from anyone,seriously.
Please do not attempt to annoy me, please dont try and be stupid
around me, please try anything funny. Im not going to say I
need some time alone, infact Id be glad to go out, just that I
wont be in the best of moods for bullshit.


On the brighter side, Im going to have an outing tmr, probably a
long one that would wear me down so id have the mood to catch
up with some sleep. Gonna do some promotion thingy in Gurney
this weekend, hope its works out lol. I kinda need the cash cause
of this long holiday. Im so sorry that the beginning was so damn
filled with anger and emoness and shit but its been awhile since
I complained in here. Nah im not really pissy now, just a bit
irritable. Im so glad Ive got great friends.

No comments: