Monday, June 8, 2009

Ruumba Siiii

Hi guys its been awhile since I diligently updated my blog, so
perhaps I shall start again. I think I did mention earlier that I
was doing a promotion job over the weekend. From friday to
sunday I was promoting this product called CyberClean alongside
my cousin and my bro. My cousin invested into this product and
he had to promote it for commision. Nobody believe that this
product would sell but my cousin proved them wrong. whopdeedoo

here is a google link for the product: http://images.google.com.my/images?hl=en&q=cyberclean&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

Anyways the job wasnt as bad as I expected it to be, it was really
fun as I learnt quite a lot of things and it was a very rewarding
experience. I met all sorts of people while doing this job, all sorts.
There were those who were weird, attractive, curious, calculative,
ignorant and many more. It was really fun reeling the customers in
and convincing them to buy the product and I never knew I had
such skills ;)

I also managed to hang out with some friends while doing this
job as I would occasionally bump into them. Managed to have
some meals with them too. Then I would bump into some really
really old friends which I havent seen for years. Some remembered
me but others all just walked past me like I was some stranger but
I knew who they were, it was a really interesting feeling.

It was the most productive weekend of my whole holiday I guess
but now I have to find a REAL job. Sucks to be alive =.=

No comments: