Saturday, June 27, 2009

I hate changes, esp intruders

Caught these two piggies sleeping at the back of my car during our round island trip


Hey there guys I know Ive not been updating my blog so here you go.
Ive been currently too moodless to do anything including updating this
blog because I have to study for my econs resit paper. Damn that stupid
paper ruining my fricking holidays. Well, Ive been expecting this to happen
and I guess I saw it coming but never really expected to feel this bad about
it. Ive planned so many things for this holidays and have to unexpectedly
cancel them because of this resit. Gosh, I feel so damn stupid for putting
my hopes up too high, well pointless ranting about it now.

Well I cant say I didnt enjoy the part of my holiday before the results
came out. Im glad that I managed to spend time with those close to me
at every chance I got. I managed to do quite a lot of things here and had
a real blast. Makes me really sad that my holiday is kind of prematurely
over. But it is a good lesson Ive learnt and a very painful one too which
I will never forget. I promise that I wont repeat this stupid mistake
ever again.

Well I watched transformers two already, WHAT A BIG DISAPPOINTMENT!!
Call me a critic but I didnt like the movie seriously. It wasnt as good as I expected
it to be. Imagine my horror watching this after waiting for a whole entire year to
watch it. Of course there were many good parts in it and the action was amazing
but what really ruined the movie was how Micheal Bay tried to add a few touches
of humour to it. ~NOT FUNNY~. I hate it esp when the twins transformers tried
to act black and shit. What the hell.. Lame ass shit.. sorry guys I know you guys
thinks it was awesome..

Anyways I would really like to thank my friends who have helped me through
this hard time. Its a real bummer for me and Im glad my friends are always there
to help me pull through offering any sort of help they could. But disappointingly
this doesnt apply to all of my close friends, some can be so God Damn insensitive.
Choose your words wisely people!!

No comments: