Sunday, June 14, 2009

Why live on the edge when you can jump off?

People often complain that they hardly know each other enough
eventhough they have known each other for a very long time, so
here Im trying to remedy this problem by giving a post-friendship
introduction. Perhaps you guys might wanna give it a try for
the convinience of my and your other friends.


Well for starters Im obviously a very happy for lucky person who
is chilled most of the time and hardly worries about anything. But
there is a certain degree usually a serious one where I would be
brought down. Usually when Im down its very hard to cheer me up
or get me back up on my feet, but Im hardly ever down, just once
in a while. It never takes me a long time to recover anyways, and
I tend of exaggarate my problems.

My temper in general is quite stable as Im a very patient person.
I can take in quite a lot of crap basically from anyone and still keep
my cool. I hardly ever resort to releasing my anger on anybody
when Im angry. Well if you would like to test my patience, usually
what would tick me off is when people distract me when im doing
something(etc driving) and continue after Ive warned them or when
they crap a lot of senseless things which are not funny. I also dislike
it when people talk behind me or any of my friend's back. Usually
Id give chances, when when you had your last, trust me you wouldnt
want to see that side of me.

Well Im not a person who isnt too hard to please. I dont live by
luxuries and dont require any special treatment of any kind to live.
I always appreciate what is given to me and I seriously HATE it
when it comes to troubling people. Well as for my friends, my demands
are simple. Here's the list
1) Always keep in touch (a simple hi on msn or a phonecall never hurts)
2) Please try to be punctual when it comes to meeting, esp when you gave the timing.
3) When something is wrong dont keep it to yourself, let me know!!(Im not a mindreader)
4) Dont over do it when it comes to poking fun, you know the limit
5) Open up and dont be shy around my other friends, they arent monsters.
6) Be atleast a bit appreciative when being helped out
7) Dont unnecessarily lie to me, white lies are ok once in a while(zero tolerance to this shit)
8) Bottle up your ego, it has no room in my world
9) Always forgive and forget =)

Well another thing about me is that I never live dangerously, EVER! Its
not that I dont want to, its that Ive done it and have been punished
severely lol!! Ive taken big risks in my life and did a lot of crazy things
and the outcome is always bad. I never had luck, and I dont need it
either. For those people living on the edge I salute you!

No comments: