Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Angel of Sorrow

I dont know why is it that everytime we speak, its always
about something bad that happened to you. Honestly Im
getting really tired of it because you are generally such
a negative person who I feel is trying to test my patience
most of the time. I know its ok once in a while for my
friends to tell me their problems, but you seem to be
doing it all the time.

Ive tried talking to you and cheering you up but it never
ever works and it makes me feel bad inside. However you
still always complain to me regarding trivial matters that
you are upset about, like ALL time we talk. Its a really
lousy feeling really that everytime I wish to catch up with
you, you always end up complaining to me about your
silly problems.

Ive lost the person that I used to know and adore so much
as you've turned to this angel of sorrow. You didnt use to
be like this, not all the time anyways. I kinda missed the
times back then when you're a more happier person. Your
problems all dont seem too serious to me and we face these
things day to day ourselves. This has got to stop, I cant
stand it anymore.

note: this is not someone from uni.

No comments: