Thursday, July 2, 2009

Burning Obstacle


People often complain that I write a lot of emo stuff here and that
this blog is just some void of sadness. That is not entirely true as
people always oversee my other posts as garbage and what not.
So what? Ive got no where else to write things I am not able to
express in person thats why I pour it all here. If you are the observant
sort you would know I hardly ever express my anger or any other
sort of negative emotion in person and thats why I let it all out
here whether you want to read it or not. I am human after all and
bottling all of these up is like holding your breath. Anyone has anything
against this I suggest you find another blog to read.

Haih, cos of this downfall I'll be missing out on a lot of things this
lovely summer. This would have been the most perfect and the
best holiday if not for my resits and I have major regret issues
right now. Not only does this cause me a lot of inconvinience but
it also costed me alot of frigging humiliation.

Ive always wanted things to be perfect where all of my friends are
back home and things are like last time, everyone is(was) here,
everything is(was) perfect and things couldnt have got any better.
This summer most of my friends are coming back from abroad or
are on holidays and now I have to go back to semenyih to study
and to do my resit. Not only that, Ive made alot of plans and this
is the perfect time to do them and this comes up. I still get to go
out, I still get to meet my friends but I can never be at peace with
the lingering feeling inside me. Something that is incomplete and
must be done. I cant and WONT be at peace till this resit is over
arghhhhhhhhh
Current state:
Not so bushy hair
Tired
Demotivated
Angry
Depressed
Not stressed just yet
Slightly amused

No comments: