Sunday, July 12, 2009

Black-Out

Its been raining here like crazy lately, like really really heavy
and its freaking cold here. It has been like that for about maybe
5 days so far. The roads are like freaking flooded almost everywhere.
Lol, el nino indeed.

Anyways, while it rained there were frequent freak thunderstorms
which caused severe black-outs. The other day there was a blackout
which occured during 1am and so I couldnt sleep. I had nothing else
to do as the internet was out so I just viewed pictures which I had
in my laptop out of boredome.

Yes I know, viewing pics, THAT BORED EH? It wasnt too bad as I
saw a lot of pics during those good days where I vacationed with my
family or hung out with my friends. I was looking thru a few photos
when I stumbled upon this picture.


Pay little to this stupid pic LOL!! It was me back during 2006 when I was
vacationing with my family in USA. Back then I was much rounder and
had a more kiddy look on. Well whats so unique about this pic? What caught
my attention? Noticed anything funny about it? Well if you notice in the
next pic here there is something at the top right corner of the pic

What the heck is that? Can you roughly guess what is it? Honestly
I really dont know what the hell it is. Its just something flat in the
sky and it appears to be moving. Click on the picture to enlarge it.
I have a picture here of this object up close.


Well what do you see? I see two lights in the middle of this object, blue and red.
If you notice carefully and see real close, there are two small microscopic dots on
the right of the object which I assume is the front which look like what I presume
are HEADLIGHTS. Lol, as absurd as it may sound but its really quite hard to tell
what this object is. You can tell me its a plane or a helicopter, but since when are
human aircrafts that flat? Well Im open to any suggestions. Im not saying its a
UFO, but it might be haha. Please do comment in my cbox =)

No comments: