Monday, July 20, 2009

Ronald=POTONG?

well lets hope no one has forgotten this face yet XD

I know I have been neglecting this blog lately, this is because
Ive been busy studying for my resit, going out with friends and
trying to still enjoy whats left of this holiday. As miserable as I
was during this holiday because of my results this holiday was
like a blast from the past. For some funny reason it really felt
like the good old days perhaps because I spent time with some
old friends back during the holidays and doing things we always
do =).

I have only about 10 days left here and I plan to make the best
of out it before I return to semenyih to study my ass off there.
Seriously, Ive done a fair bit of studying but Im in no mood cos
I still have the holiday mood. I cant stand the fact that a perfect
summer is being put to complete waste. Cant blame anyone else
for that but me I guess. *sigh*

I received my resit schedule earlier, I dont know whether to
be happy or sad. Well, as for the good part, according to my
schedule, I'll have HELL LOADS of time to study, Ample time.
The downside is, the face that my papers are so far apart means
Ill be in KL till my semester starts. Dont get me wrong, I miss my
KL friends!! but the timing is getting in the way of some of my
plans. Well, Ill post more up when I get pictures and have the time,
for now adios!

No comments: