Monday, July 6, 2009

The Moon Just Won't Shine


Im the sort of person who loves being around my friends and I cant go on a single
day without them. I absolutely like being around people and just sitting down somewhere
alone gives me an awkward feeling like Im a loner of some sort. Although Im in constant
company of family and friends, inside me there is someone screaming for some alone
time. The recluse within me longs for some privacy somewhere quiet and serene for
a while.

Ive always thought of going somewhere alone for sometime or go for a long drive alone
but I never ever got to it because the idea seems a bit weird. But the idea always seemed
good at the time. The thought of taking some time alone to think about basically nothing,
just to relax and hide away from planet earth for a few hours, maybe even days. Although
this may seem like some activity for those emo freaks I actually think it will do some good
for me.
Have you ever been through a whole entire day without having any contact with your
family or friends? Think about it, has the opportunity ever came by? If so, how often
does it occur? for some it may happen often cos they are loners, for others it comes rarely,
but for me it's close to NIL. I dont think Ive been through a single day in my life without
contact with my family or friends. You may ask, why would you want to spend a whole
day without your family or friends? To be honest, I really dont know but I want to break
the record. As the saying goes try everything atleast once.
Well, when I think about it my plans usually are to go to the beach during wee hours in
the morning and just sit somewhere on the sand and under the stars to enjoy the cooling
morning breeze and just think about nothing, brain going to a complete standby. Or
perhaps a long round island drive, slowly to anywhere I wish. I also used to think about
organizing a trip for myself somewhere nice, away from the bustling city(what a cliche)
and close to nature. Yes the mainpoint of the idea, close to nature away from the public
where I can just turn my handphone off and chill, take a load of my mind.
Someday la, but not anytime soon

someday...

No comments: