Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Karma

Here I am trying to update this neglected blog while Im 2 weeks
away from my first resit paper and a matter of days from going back
to KL. It's a really depressing feeling really ending a long holiday like
this, but Ive had real good times during this holiday. As much as I
would love to bore you with a post about things I did during this
holiday, I am however in no mood and Im too lazy because there is
just too many things to update about.

I didnt entirely spend this whole holiday entirely with all my friends
as most of them are busy with the hectic schedule of uni life. Ive come
to realise that when uni life begins its as tho my friends have no life
of their own. They are either busy slaving over their assignments or
hanging around with their other friends. I guess life is like that, you
cant keep em all. =/

However I did spend a lot of time with those who are close to me. I
did a lot of repetitive things during this holiday but I wouldnt have it
any other way. These activies included hiking with Jo Kwen and Anas,
lunching with Jenny, crazy ass netcity sessions with Kwen and many
other random peeps and FRUIT ICE!! Of course there were many
other spontaneous random outings and parties.



Very soon I'll be in Semenyih again and I'll be spending about 20-24
days there doing hardcore study for my resit papers. This is crunch
time for me as my future really freaking depends on it. I cant stay in
Penang any longer, there are just too many distractions. This is why
Im so willing to go back so soon, but my parents think that the reason
why I want to go back to KL is to see this non-existant girlfriend =___=


Im here to study kay.....

This 20-24 days will be spent alone unfortunately, but it is for the best.
Ill be free from any distraction from other people and have a real reason
to study. I cant imagine myself living like a hermit for nearly a month,
I did write a post about wanting to be alone, well God has his ways and yes
you get what you wish, just becareful of what you wish for.*sigh*

No comments: