Thursday, May 7, 2009

You found me...


Once upon a time during the early ages of existence, there were
no real living beings on earth as God had only started creating basic
things such as emotions and feelings. These emotions and feelings
were first kept on earth before being put into living things.
One day all the emotions such as Happiness, Anger, Sorrow, Love,
Hate, Kindness and Madness were in a play area. All of them were
bored and had nothing to do, so Happiness suggested that they played
hide and seek. At first everyone was a bit reluctant to play because
Anger was angry over something, Sorrow was sad over something
the list goes on but in the end they all agreed. They played rock, paper
and scissors to determine who was one who would seek and after all
the games Madness was to be the seeker. So Madness counted to one
hundred while the others ran about trying to find their hiding places.

" 97..98..99... 100 all right here I come!!"
Screamed madness, and he ran about frantically turning everything
upside down. Within seconds of chaos and destruction he found most
of the emotions in their hiding places. He went amok as he trashed things
about, causing a path of destruction everywhere. Within minutes he found
everyone, atleast he thought he did.
"YES!! YES!! I found all of you!! and it was EASY!!",
he said as he laughed maniacly.
"You stupid idiot! Look what you have done! And by the way you didnt find
Love. Which means you havent won yet!! You fool!"

Anger said sternly.
"What??? Where is he?? How did I miss him out???!! Arghhh!! LOVE you wait!!!"
Madness screamed.
He went into a mad rage as he clawed his way everywhere franticaly looking
for love. He was more berserk than usual scaring most of the emotions. Poor
Love was hiding in the bushes, scared to death and not daring to come out
from his hiding place. Suddenly, Madness saw a part of Love's head sticking out
from the bushes. He smiled happily as he ran to the bush, and started clawing it madly.
Madness used his sharp claws to tear away the leaves and poke into it to tempt
Love out. Love was too scared to come out and clinged onto the braches of the bush.
"COME OUT!! I know you're in there!! COME OUT!!!"
Madness screamed as he continued clawing and slashing the bushes.
In the process, he scratched Love's eyes out, causing Love to be completely blind.
Love came out of the bushes, eyes gone and crying. Madness, regretting his actions
started shouting frantically.
"Oh no! Oh no! What have I done?? What have I done!!? I can help you, I swear,
please let me help you!! What do you need??"

Madness pleaded.
"Well, the one thing you can do, is guide me and be my eyes everywhere I go"
Love replied.
"YESS!! YESS!! I'll be your guide, I promise!! Im yours!!" Madness agreed
So it was agreed, Love is blind and is led by Madness.

No comments: