Friday, May 15, 2009

Louder, Louder

Me and Kwen before hitting on chicks haha :p
My room in the bg btw


Well, time for a real update lol. I do apologize if you guys
were annoyed at the fact that I kept posting stories and
soppy posts that has nothing to do with me lol. Well I
read all these stories before somewhere and they are
very meaningful to me and it definitely deserves to be
in my blog.

Hmmm how are things you ask? Things couldnt be more
great actually, Ive completed 4 of my five papers and I
have only one left which is maths. I have about like 5 days
left and 4 more in 1 hour and 25 mins from now. Well it
isnt exactly that great because I dont think I did to well
for any of my silly papers.

Nevermind that, atleast I can look forward to a long holiday
lol. I really need one because I have been going nuts for about
8 months more or less with just a 2 weeks break at home in
between. So yeah! Im looking forward to get home lol!! I'll
take this time to hang out with my family and friends, take
a break and catch up with hours of lost sleep lol.

Well here is my current status...
Current state:
-Out of shape
-Bushy hair
-Tired
-Was stressed but not now
-Bored
-Homesick
-Not happy nor sad, something in between
-Single
-A bit confused
-Slightly depressed
-Looking forward to go home =)

No comments: