Saturday, March 28, 2009

This is just who I am this week...

Imran: Dei Ronald, wtf stop taking pics and play la...(strong accent) hahhaa

Haih..............

Its long boring afternoons like these Id be out if I was in Penang
but no, the reality is that Im here lol. By this time I would have
drove to Gurney and maybe catch a movie with my friends. Before
that we would either play pool, get a drink in Coffee Bean, walk
around window shopping or just sit down somewhere lol. Im staying
positive and be patient for I have about 5 more weeks till this sem is
over.

On the other hand Ive started playing badminton again lol =D. The
last time I played was at Sem 0 but I can count the number of times I
played then with one hand. The only time I can recall playing like crazy
was during those good times in KTJ. Back then it was cool, 3-4 days a
week of badminton and 2 hours each. Ahhh, those were the times lol.
I really miss life there, eventhough you are confined within the grounds
it is somehow more fun there then it is here. Plus I really miss my friends,
but unfortunately its so hard to keep in touch when everyone is spreaded
all over the frickin place.

Gahhh so God damn Fucking frustrating...

No comments: