Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Stiches on my back

How could I have been so dumb? To get fooled like that, to
get backstabbed like that. For 6 months Ive gone through
several misunderstandings and Ive been treating the wrong
people right and the right people wrong. Because of that I
regret my actions and would like to apologize to all of those
who were hurt by my words. What Ive said was never meant
for your ears and was leaked out without my consent. Leaked
out by some jerk who wants some justice done to me.

Fine, I admit I was wrong, very wrong and for that I would
really like to say sorry to all my friends who were affected by this.
I didnt mean to say all those things about you guys , infact you know me
and my mean nature. Its normal for me but I have realised, learned
and changed. Nobody is perfect and we all know that. But for the
traitor who want to gain some street cred from my downfall, I
will never apologize to you for the things I did to you. You deserve
them and thats what you get, and believe me brother, there is more
to come. My only single biggest regret is having to fight fire with fire
but I dont see any other way since you said those shit about my friends.

I would like to let out my biggest apology to a dear friend of mine
who has tolerated my crap for the last 4 months. I misunderstood
you and took you as the one who was in the wrong. Im really really
sorry that you have to bear with the burden on your shoulders because
of my wrongs. I appreciate the fact that you have tried to make me
realise what Im doing is wrong but I always turn you down. I know
I can be a real dumbass sometimes but now Im all ears. You have
nothing to do with this and you shouldnt take any blame at all.
I was the one who was supposed to sense something was wrong
when you started acting weird, but I took it as a fact that you just
wanted to get rid of me. I was dead wrong and once again Im really
sorry. I would also like to apologize again the others who were annoyed
and angry at my words. Rest assure that was last time.

To the dog that backstabbed me, Im not angry at you man. Im in
no mood to be angry or hate anyone. Ill just plaster on a fake smile
around you and what you have to say doesnt mean shit to me and
pretty soon it wont mean shit to anyone :D
Watch your pimpled back mafaka..

No comments: