Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Short Pointless Update

After a long intense battle, it is finally over and
I can literally feel a huge weight off my shoulders.
But as the saying goes, the battle may be over but
not the war. This battle im referring to is my maths
test haha.

Lol this week is not very eventful. As usual lor..
I had to stay over TY's place yesterday cos I knw
if I decided to go back to my place and "do" maths
Id probably be online and screw up my paper lol. He
said he already fixed up his house wireless and to
bring my laptop, no way in hell wei lol.

Not going for annual dinner anymore btw. In
the end many peeps backed out and shit so
yeah not going. Atleast I manage to save more than
100 bucks for it lol. Anyways earlier I spent
that money on a bottle of gold... Whoops

No comments: