Sunday, March 1, 2009

Gambit

Was kinda bored yesterday afternoon so I decided to fool around with a deck of cards.
While I was fooling around I learn something from these silly cards.




I started by using a red deck which is made of pure cardboard. After that I decided to
to mix it up with a black deck which is made of half cardboard and half plastic.
It wasnt too bad as the cards manage to stand strong together despite the
differences it has. It stood quite tall and was firm eventhough the fan was
blowing at 5.




I was nearly done when I realised I didnt have enough cards to make the peak.
So I decided to use a pink deck which was made of cardboard as well, but it was
somewhat smaller and thinner.



What happened next was basically disaster. Everything went apart because the pink
cards were too light and unstable. Low quality cards. The pink cards were at the top
and it lost balance and fell pushing its weight on the floor bellow it and basically pushed
everything down. The result is...



Life is like a house of cards. It is very hard to reach the top and there is no easy way
of getting there. Appreciate what you have and where you stand, take the easy, lousy
and quick way by using "pink" cards and everything falls apart. In a different note
thats what happened when you walked into my life.


Random proverb of the day:
Never underestimate or overestimate your enemy, decimate them.

No comments: