Saturday, March 14, 2009

How do I tell you??

I dont really know how to descibe how I
feel right now but here it goes. Im really
really bored now (yes ive said it a million
times and Ill say it again). Ive been stuck
in this craphole for about less than two
months and Im already going insane.

I'd kill someone just to be at home for an hour right now.........

Weekends are always so lonely and unproductive.
My notes lay on my table but I dont have the
motivation to go through them. I just dont have
the mood right now for some funny reason. Things
here are never exciting and everyday has a very
cruel and unusual repitition. I just spend hours on
the internet surfing the net aimlessly.

lol I need a life.....

It doesnt make things better the fact that my
new laptop keeps dying on me. It occasionally
overheats at the worst times *sigh*. I kinda
miss my old lappy lol, although it has very limited
functions and is slow at times but it served its
purpose.

Lol anyways enough with my random rants!!
Just need to pass the time anyways. Things will
change in september. Yes life will be more hectic
and Ill be seeing a lot lesser sunlight but atleast
there will be many changes. Ill meet new people,
make new friends, new housemates, hopefully
get my new car, learn new things, feel different
feelings and get a life lol.

Anyways here are some questions I would like to voice out to anyone(maybe not anyone lol)
1) Anybody wanna go swimming with me on weekends?
2) Anybody(girls) dont have a date for annual dinner?
3) Can anybody teach me maths?
4) Somebody please slap me into reality?

Random Proverb:
The economy is like an old man's prick, always refusing to rise, funny thing is every is still getting f**ked

No comments: