Sunday, March 29, 2009

Backstabbing CUNT

As a true friend I would...

always be there for my friends and help them in anyway I could

never blow my friends off for some chick or another "cooler" group

respect my friend's time and patience

never see colour or religion as a boundary in friendship

never intentionally piss my friends off for no reason

be apologetic when Im wrong

be forgiving when they are wrong

never delibrately use them for my own needs

always be supporting of their positive decisions

never make decisions for them but give them advice and opinions regarding the decision

keep their secrets and trust them with mine too

never think that 5am is a bad time to call for help

always keep my doors open to them( in Semenyih only la =P)

always provide laughter to them

never inconvinience them in any way for my own convinience

always try to keep and touch and never forget the good old days

offer a ride if they dont have any transport home, usually regardless of the distance.. usually...

willing to accept criticism and take them as a lesson

offer a listening ear everytime someone has to bitch, whine or just needs to talk

never FFK anyone without a valid reason, I NEVER FFK

take the initiative to do a good job when I say yes to a favour or a request

never backstab them( talk shit yes la =P)

know when the time is not right for this or that

never disturb them when they are pissed or sad..

be happy for them when good things happen instead of being jealous

this is a post I wrote on my OWN. Not some crappy cut and paste thing.
If you ask why? I suddenly felt like writing it. I do really abide by these
rules and follow them. If you feel that I dont, you are probably not my
friend enough said. Finally if you wish to be a good friend you'd probably
follow them as well...

No comments: