Friday, September 5, 2008

Get on my Lap, QUICK!



Finally after about 2 weeks of waiting for my car to get done and hell loads of asking i managed to catch a movie today. DEATH RACE. It owns man. The movie rocks.. Id give it a rating very close to the one I gave transformers. The chicks were awesome and the action was effking cool. It owns yo! hahaha

Well Sam is leaving for hong kong tomorrow. Good luck to her. Well about her she was someone from my ex secondary school who i met randomly from the internet. Mainly because of some video of me as a duck lol. Well I wasnt exactly close to her but we talked online alot last time. When I say alot i mean ALOT, but somehow when I see her face to face we`d like turn shy. Funny girl she is always bending her head down hoping not having to look at my face haha. To make it worse my friends who dont even know her at all kept screaming her name and mine infront of her scaring the poor girl,which made things worse.


I still remember she was the roomate of my classmate as well who would sometimes pass messages for me. Which sometimes her roomie gets real frustrated and she once shouted at me "Im not your FUCKING owl!!". That was how underground we went and we hardly talk face to face. Saying a hi was also quite a rare thing lol! Well this went on for about a few months but we still kept talking online. Funny how we can talk casually online but grow real quiet infront of each other. Still we shared alot of secrets and gossips i guess, just like any other friend i know, only thing is i hardly hear her voice.

As fate would have it, I didnt have a prom date for the coming prom and I had to look for one. One night she came online and I was like, what the heck why dont I ask her. Well it took some convincing and in the end i got a yes =D. I got abit nervous at first because i just remembered that we hardly speak and to make things worse, we were both sitting in different tables. But when the night came everything went smoothly. Altho we sat in seperate places, we walked around quite alot and talked alot. I found out in person she is actually quite a pleasant person to talk to. She looks much better in real life too hahaha. The night got better when i managed to steal a few dances(I didnt know she could move like that O____o) with her and took nice pics. If only I got to know her better back in school. *sigh*



It is a lesson for those who just sit behind the computer monitor and just talk on msn with unknowns. It doesnt mean a thing if you dont meet the actual person and just talk on msn. It gets boring sometimes and it doesnt make you a pimp. =.=



No comments: