Friday, September 26, 2008

Oh hot damn! this is my Jam! Keep on partyin` till the AM!

The trip to the water park I mentioned earlier was a complete success. The number of people who went was just right, the crowd there, well urmm lets just say there wasnt a really big crowd that time, so we practically had the whole frigging place to ourselves. The trip there took about 1 and a half hour`s drive and we only missed one turning so yeah, the journey was super smooth. The town in Ipoh reminded me very much of areas like Bukit Mertajam, Butterworth and Semenyih. Quiet little cowboy town`s.

Well the day started like this, had to pick kwen up from his place around 7, had to wake up around 6:30. After that Danny and Steph gathered at my place so we could get in my car and make our way to Jolene`s place which is way, way far somewhere at Relau. I now only realised what a pain in the ass is it for her to go to college everyday lol. After picking her up she took us to a dim sum restaurant somewhere not far away from her place and the food there was quite good. Cracked alot of jokes, alot of ahem ahem jokes, not a very healthy breakfast table conversation but still very funny.

After breakfast we found out that we dont have smart tag or touch and go so we had to go back to Jolene`s place to get a touch and go card from her uncle. After that went to Maybank to withdraw some money then the trip started. Throughout the whole entire trip we talked alot of crap, jokes, gossips you name it we talked about it. Jolene was the navigator wooooow, something very similiar to what those chicks in death-race do haha. She kept an eye on the GPS, the speed and watched out for cars that wanted to take over from behind. Speaking about that, I realised this trip, that there were alot of cars taking over mine. It got me kinda baffled. First a classy Mercedes took over. No suprise there, then after that an old BMW, I didnt really care either. Suddenly a Waja took over and I was thinking maybe Im going abit slow, after that proton saga, I was already baffled. When a Kancil took over me I was going WTF!! I kept thinking why is this happening? Has my car horsepower gone down? Is there something up with my engine? While I was thinking I saw someone sleeping beside me at the front passenger seat and I said "ooo ok.. now i Know!!" LOL!! (WHO WAS SITTING INFRONT HARR?? haha kidding buddy)

Halfway we rested and Danny took over the wheel. I was quite thankful that time because I was feeling kinda sleepy at that time. However Danny was determined to keep us all awake with his CRAZY PRO DRIVING SKILLS. Damn Scary, but he knew what he was doing. Hell, we came to some real close calls screaming our asses of while that guy just chill at the wheel. By the time we reached the waterpark I was so eager to get out of the car lol.

When we reached the place we were kinda disappointed because the guy at the ticket counter told us that most of the good rides are closed for maintainence. We were all kinda pissy at that time because the only rides left were all the kiddy ones. The whole damn place was empty and all we did was chilled at the wave pool, there weren`t even any waves!! We walked around alot, looked at some tigers in an enclosement and got so bored till we played at the kiddy area.

After that we found out that the dry rides are on so we played on the flying chair, pirate ship and the flying ship. Nothing much really but atleast it was something. After that we went for lunch at some cafe there. During lunch we decided to go back early and hang out at Queen`s bay when we got back. Was quite disappointing really. However our luck changed after lunch, we were told that the closed rides are back on and we literally sprinted there forgetting about our previous plans! Had a blast after that. Here let the pictures do the talking!








Today is someone`s bday as well. Happy bday Jolene :D


Big credits to Danny. He is the real lifesaver of this trip. Super pro driving and even more awesome pics. You rock man! And to the rest as well for being such good peeps :p


Sometimes in life, its not only the destination or the journey, its the people you roll with.. peace =)

No comments: