Wednesday, September 10, 2008

September Rain



It`s been raining all week and the weather is freaking cold. I can even sleep with the fan off. The bad weather has got me worried for the plans im making to Genting and Lost World of Tambun cos if it rains when im there, then the plan is as good as screwed. Still im keeping my hopes up but im not sure whether to take the risk or just cancel it. Still Im abit traumatic of driving in the rainy highway because of the bad weather.

My holiday is ending sooner then it should. Originally I was suppose to return to campus on the 5th of October but my registration for 2nd semester is on the 26th of Sept. If i return on the 26th it means that I have to stay in KL with nothing to do for a total of 9 days, why me?? Hmmm well atleast I can let myself adjust during this week. My timing has all gone screwy cos ive been sleeping and waking up during odd hours.

C`mon guys finish ure trials quick XD!! Im already feeling the sucky september already, sigh. It`s been real boring lately because there is absolutely nothing to do. Still during exam period there seems to be quite alot of drama and incidents in college as well. Hmmm typical, im actually not too suprised cos how else to pass the time? NOOOO I dont wanna go back to KL YET! It`s not my time!! Back to the old quiet peaceful life..

No comments: