Saturday, September 20, 2008

Tagged by Kwen and Jo

i got tagged
Name: Ronald Teoh

Sisters: none sorry..

Brothers: 2

Shoe size: 8

Height: 165cm

Where do you live: Penang, somewhere near Pulau Tikus

Have you ever
Have you ever been on a plane: Yes

Swam in the ocean: Yes

Fallen asleep at school: rarely

Broken someone's heart: nope.

Fell off your chair: yep!

Saved e-mails: yes

What is your room like: simple room, very very white(i meant the colour)

What's right beside you: My mobile.

Ever had Chicken pox: yeah

Sore throat: Of course.

Stitches:None

Broken nose: No

Like picnics: Their ok i guess

Do youBelieve in love at first sight: nah thats for pussies.

Who was / were the last person(s)You danced with: Can't remember

Last person that made you smile: I dont think i smiled today, maybe my cat

Today did you
Today did you talk to someone you like: nope
Kissed anyone: no
Get sick: NO!
Miss someone: No
Eat: yes
Best feeling in the world: hanging out with friends in a nice place
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: No.
Is there a person who is on your mind now: No.
Do you want children: Yes
Do you smile often: no.
Do you like your hand-writing: Im used to it, but I cant say i like it.

Random
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: Anyone`s bed as long as the person is hygenic
What color shirt are you wearing now: topless
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: Thai restaurant, bro`s bday had to drive like some madfella to Jo`s party after that.
When did you cry last: Cant recall.
Are you a friendly person: yeah quite.
Do you have any pets: 4 dogs, 2 cats and hell load of fish
Where is the person you have feelings for right now: I don't know?
Did you hold hands with the person who mean anything to you now: No
What are you doing right now: Relaxing
Have you ever crawled through a window: Yes
Can you handle the truth: Yes.
Are you too forgiving: I never had to forgive people, but when I do I usually dont
Are you closer to your mother or father: Both are equally close I suppose.
Who was the last person you cried in front of: some forgotten primary school friend.
How many people can you say you've really loved: I cant say.
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you: Don't think so.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time:only among strangers and adults
Are you confident: not all the time

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. Playing alot of little games with friends
2. Most cunning student in school
3. Eating as much as I want
4. Watch the tele all the time.
5. Catching frogs, it`s what i do..

5 snacks I enjoy
1. Jelly
2. Ice-cream
3. Fruits
4. Chocolate
5. Cakes

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. Investment
2. Deposit my cash in the bank.
3. Donation
4. Spend it on things that i always wanted(nice car, beach house etc..)
5. Share it with the woman of my life, whoever she is

5 jobs I've had
1. Some converyer belt job in my mum`s place.
2. Box folder.
3. Quality checker in my mum`s place.
4. -
5. -

this tag is up for grabs

No comments: