Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Behind the eyes of a Psychopath

Feeling rather restless at the moment mainly because im tired. Im just suddenly in the mood to rant and shoot people right in the asses. Let`s start with unappreciative people, look if you want me to help you, you`ve got to take what I offer you. TAKE IT. OR FUCKING LEAVE IT. I dont give a shit, beggars cant be choosers. Sometimes people who constantly ask for help really tick me off, your parents never teach you to be paiseh izzit? I hate people who are too spoilt, with attitude problems like this, the are the people who can make me really pissed off in the fastest of times. You dont like? Get things done on your own lor...

Then there are those who just dont get it, thick headed people who are slow in understand or just downright fucking stupid. Cant you tell when someone is angry and not in the mood? Cant you just for once be considerate and dont annoy me please? Sometimes I feel some people just know it when im pissed and just want to continue to make me more pissed off for the fucks of it. Watched holloween? Want me to grow up into that guy? I feel sometimes the dude and I think alike, watch it.

Things not to say to me when you think im moody,
1) Good for you la
2) Just do it la
3) HAHAHA nenene
4) So what?
5) Who cares?

I mostly cant stand it when people are being sarcastic with me and just dont listen. If you wanna be sarcastic with me go fuck yourself, I cant stand people who are just not straight forward.

Enough about that, Im planning a trip to lost world of tambun on thursday. Invitation goes to close friends only. I dont like it when I have to tell someone that he/she is not invited. Im just sorry man, you dont fit the agenda thats it. If I go somewhere with my friends, and say why didnt invite you? Then what? Ive gotta invite everyone I know? You think that many people can fit in a ? Go on your own la sozhai... Same things goes on other outings and parties of course.

I keyed in the place in my GPS earlier and found out that it is exactly 117km from my place which is about 1 hour and 20 mins drive, which is good. I just hope the trip goes well and im really looking forward to it.

No comments: