Monday, September 15, 2008

Disturbia, figure this shit out!


It seems that it is not completely necessary for me to leave on the 26th because it is just a date given for the beginning of my 2nd term registration when infact I can do it anytime before the 10th of next month. That is good news for me because i dont have to stay in my little quiet neighbourhood alone for 9 days. Seriously having 7 guys under one roof is creepy enough.. but ALONE? that`s insanity seriously. hmmm well lets see why.. for one there are some bushes by the side of my room and the only barrier between my tiny bed and that bush is a huge ass glass window. Fine doesnt sound scary enough??? The bush rustles frequently for no apparent reason for God knows what reason and to add up with that it ONLY happens at NIGHT.

First I took a look at what caused all these rustling, and i had to gather all the balls I had to go outside and see what the hell is causing all that rustling. Well not suprisingly, It was just a cat. Freaking cat has gotten me awake during my exam period 2 months back, you little SHIT. I deliberately bought tuna to lure it to me so I could STRANGLE it but apparently this cat is smart. It always ran when I show up, yeah you better run!! This cat somehow is kinda weird, because it waits for me before I actually chase it as tho to mock me. Anyways im just kidding, I wont strangle a cat thats crazy = =

Well back to the creepy part, the cat only bothered me for 3 nights, same old black and white cat. On the fourth night however the rustling started again, so i got out of bed as usual to go outside armed with my trusty broomstick to shoo it off. Funny thing is this time the cat wasnt there, I tot perhaps it knew i was coming so it ran off. Thinking nothing of it i went back to bed. Minutes later the rustling came on again and this time i heard the garden rocks rattle as tho someones digging in it so I peeked out my window. No sign of the furry creature, funny. Well it was on going and it was getting me abit nervous. Everytime i peeked out the rustling would stop and when Im just about to doze off it starts again. I got freaking scared and just slept fitfully. Well it happened for the remainder of the week and I got used to it. Not sure what was going on, perhaps the cat learned how to hide in the bushes or something else, I dont wanna know.

Hmmm according to some of my coursemates my neighbourhood is notorious for these kinda "stuff". During the last month of my semester Ive heard quite a number of stories and experiences from different ppl about their encounters. Seriously, after hearing all those stories i felt kinda creeped out because I use to be quite carefree about wandering in my neighbourhood in the dark. My housemates and I did quite alot of crazy things at night last time such as riding on our bikes topless around the neighbourhood and joking about laughing our silly asses of in the dead of night. Might I add that the strech we rode in wasnt lit at wall with street lights and we only followed the light ahead of use so we just went straight. That time it didnt feel too scary but now being in the car has already got me vexed enough.

There one of the reasons why I complain about living in such a "quiet" neighbourhood. Im freaking bored here seriously, I need to go out. I havent been out much since the KL trip. I cant wait for this week to end and then its off to my usual plans again. 5 more days, Ill be patient, PATIENT. PATIENCE, its really running out seriously. =(

No comments: