Thursday, August 28, 2008

You will all BURN

This week has been quite a slow and stagnant week. I spent most of my time at home doing literally nothing because there has been no outing due to the fact that my friends are having trials and they are not free. Well this is what the claim lor(bullshit). Ive been moodless all week cause of you know what and I just dont have the will to do anything. Number of reasons why this week is so f**ked up
1) car wrecked

2) completely broke(down to zer0 no kidding)

3)lazy/moodless

4)nothing to do but watch tv

5)nothing to watch on tv

6)many new new movies but no one to watch with

Well hmmm lets see, screw going out the exams are too near! Lets go hiking, yes weee makes you guys less guilty wohoo. Hmmm whos going? Wooo lets see, 5 guys one girl and 3 mountains. Haha kidding. I just got back from spending the last 4 hours watching tv and my head is buzzing with randomness. Usually i wouldnt be watching tv for that long but there were two good movies showing one after another. First was mummy, old movie but nothing else was on during that time so what the heck. Watch Bradon Fraisier and his fake acting, then after that watched V for vendetta. I never seem to get sick of watching that show because i dun understand shit when i watch that movie.

Honestly, i actually cant wait for my holidays to end and return to my quiet little neighbourhood in Semenyih. It seems the longer I stay in Penang the more chaotic things get. Everything seems fine in Semenyih, I dont have to drive, I dont have to do shit. Its much more peaceful and carefree there somehow. There I dont have to worry about the money i spend, the things I do or the stuff I eat. Because when Im there my shape is at it`s best because I actually do excercise there, which includes riding my bike. Dont believe me? Go try it i lost atleast 5 kg riding my bike and still have the luxury of eating all the junkfood i can grab. Call me a countryboy but sometimes i need a break from the big city as well.

Like many have said, this holiday is too effing long and I feel quite worthless just hanging around waiting for miracles to happen. The KL trip was the WORSE thing that ever happened to me during this holiday. I have slight regret going there because of the amount of shit it caused me. Infact i can say it ruined my freaking holiday. Dont get me wrong, the trip was good and i had a really good time but it was the sacrifice i had to make to make it a success. There i blew half a month`s allowance and wrecked my car. It drained alot energy in me and somehow ive lost the holiday mood after the trip. I dont have the strength to endure the sucky September ahead.

I have good friends, but sometimes their attitude really shows the negative side of them. Im sick of people with attitude problems and the worse is when they cant keep their word or lie. Sometimes i feel some of them are manipulative and would drop me anytime just like that. Then there are those with really bad attitude,bad temper,zero tolerance and irresponsible people who get angry over little things and the amount of crap i have to swallow everytime. As for the childish annoying ones, you know who you are, dont fuck around with me next month, not in the fucking mood. I didnt mention any names, and i didnt specifically point at anyone(no offence).

Getting my car done tomorrow, hopefully i dont have to wait to long to get it done. I need a ride, anyone willing to pick me up? Guess not.. =(

No comments: