Sunday, August 17, 2008

Get Down Hit The Floor

Steph and Kwen
Juli

Ruby, Sushi Girl(Ai Chia) and Juli

Hello there, I had my Disted Prom the day before and It was quite boring for me because i felt quite alienated there. When I walked in I felt kinda nervous because Ive notice alot of people I didnt see before because of the new intakes that came after I left. To top up with that, the food was extremely crappy because it tasted like leftovers and my money gone to perfect waste. The events that came along was quite boring also, like the beer binge and God knows what other events. I spent most of my time out of the ballroom. Still I dont want to ruin it for everyone because everyone had a great time, i guess it was only me cos I was kinda alone there cos i only knew a small group.



Well being my usual self i made alot of nasty comments about the way people dress, the way they walk and the contrast between them and their dates lol. It`s what i usually do during proms, its my only one chance to do it in style lol. I only took a few pictures due to the few people I know there. I spent very less time in the dance floor, lol seem to have lost my confidence when it comes to dancing.



After prom, as it would be was clubbin in Mois and it was the effking best! It was freaking crowded and Our group had about 15 people. We had to literally inch our way inside through the huge crowd there and everyone was freaking sweaty. The dancefloor there was pack so all we could do was wriggle our bodies lol. The sound system and the mixed music was fucking awesome and it was the bomb. Unfortunately by the time we made it back to our seat ALL THREE BOTTLES WERE EMPTY. I was like wtf, where is my share? Not suprisingly there were some drunk people from our group stoning at the couch. WTF......... over all it was good..

No comments: