Sunday, August 3, 2008

Tagged

1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1) I enjoy riding my bicycle, im not kidding i actually enjoy it =.=

2) There are alot of weird people I avoid, but somehow i just attract alot of them. Im too nice.

3) One minute i can be very enthusiastic about a plan, next minute i feel lazy and couldnt be bothered.

4) In most panicky situations i can be quite calm, and in certain mild situations i lose my cool.

5) I rather drive a manual car then an auto (not sure why)

6) Im a very picky eater

7) I cant sleep with a shirt on

8) I eat alot but everytime i meet people who I havent seen in a while, i keep getting compliments of me losing weight, like everytime.(wow as a kid I must have been HUGE =.=)

9) I can just talk to strangers and joke about with them for some reason

10) It`s easy for me to make friends but hard for me to keep them

11) The first thing i do before i start the car is put on my seat belt( I find this weird because people usually just speed off before putting on their belt)

12) I like both cats and dogs

13) I cant stand oldies, they drive me nuts!!

14) My laptop is the most important tool to me, with it i have communication, entertainment, getting my work done and I can basically set up a mini headquaters with it.

FINALLY

15) When im in Penang for a long time ill always wanna try to get back to KL, when im in KL for too long ill always wanna get back to Penang.

Im not tagging anybody and this tag is up for grabs =)

No comments: