Tuesday, April 28, 2009

You, me and the moon

Im fallen a part,
barely breathing,
with a broken heart

Now still bleeding,
Lifehouse-broken


23 more days till I'll be home sweet home, 3 and a half hours more
at the stroke of midnight it will be 22 more days left. Yes Im counting,
Im not crazy, Im homesick. Earlier, a friend asked me if I wanted to
stay behind in KL for a while after the exams. No way in hell Im gonna
pro-long my wait. I did not wait many blistering hot days and countless
cold nights just to stay at this crap hole any longer.

These few days have not been too bad, Im not really bored and I actually
started going through my notes which is an achievement really haha.
Turns out that staying back for the study break does have its advantages.

Today, I met my future housemate. The dude is going to move in when
one of my current housemate is moving out. When my landlord brought
him in with his parents I was scared to death because I was the only
one in the house. The living room was like some warzone and I could
see the shock on the dude's parent's face. To break the silence I extended
my hand to the dude and introduced myself.

Me: Hi, Im Ronald.
Dude: Yeah, seen you before
Me: .....

Did he say he seen me before or is that his name??? Damnit la, why la
always this kinda shit happen. I remember last time a new housemate
visited and I didnt intro myself cos I was scared cos he looked damn
MEAN looking hahhaa like a gangster(you know who you are). Well
if the new guy did "see me before" couldnt he have the decency to
atleast tell me his name??

Anyways, earlier this week I had a conversation with a friend which
was quite funny. Due to the content of the convo I would like to keep
her indentity anonymous.

Ping Pong: Hey, my finals are on the 18th of may and after that we hang out k?
Me: ok.
a few conversations later
Me: Hey, on the 18th me and XXX are planning a trip to redang. Wanna go?
Ping Pong: FUCK YOU LA
Me: why?
Ping Pong: BITCHY
Ping Pong: FINALS LA
Ping Pong: =.=
Ping Pong: TOLD YOU DEE MA, YOOR!
Ping Pong: YOU ALL PURPOSELY EH LOR
Me: 18th June la
Ping Pong: oh, sorry sorry
Me: wah kena fuck till like that hahahaha

I find this really funny cos of how it happened and all. It was so fast,
it was so random and just down right hilarious! BTW I dont want
our kid to be named dodo :p

No comments: