Saturday, April 25, 2009

Beautiful


Sometimes, I wish I could grow a pair of wings and fly away. Fly as in run,
run away from it all. From this pathetic thing called our life, Im not saying
anything about suicide. Im talking about our daily routine, this mundane
things humans do. The moment they are born, the are stuck in this cage
where they live, work, give birth to children, grow old and die. I dont want
to be like that, work for the rest of my life being a paper chaser, and be a
slave to money. Seems that I have no choice if not I'll starve to death and
die.
As a kid, I use to be foolish enough to think I could run away from home, and
make ends meet on the streets. Live my own life without education. How stupid
was I. But every now and then, I kept thinking about that idea(no, not thinking
about running away for real), about the consequences if I do run away, about
if it was possible for me to run away. I would be leaving behind alot of things,
my house, my car, my dog, fuck that. Ill be leaving behind my loved ones. My family
and friends.
I often think of my friends, far away or just next door. These are the people
who I look forward to see everyday. Listening or reading a message from someone
special far away is heaven enough for me. Eventhough you may not think so, but
I actually think about my family and friends often. You may think that sometimes
Im a cold hearted bastard for not keeping in touch but Im just an average joe like
you. I have things to do, assignments to hand up, examinations to do and other
people to meet. I try very hard to keep in touch at every opportunity I can but
there is just so much I could do.

Ill be home soon, 25 more days. To see the people who made me shed my wings
and glued my freaking legs right to the ground =)
realise the irony?

No comments: