Thursday, April 9, 2009

Her Favourite Colour be Platinum and Gold

Since 3 weeks ago Ive made careful planning and looked into
the calendar to try and find a suitable time to come home. But,
almost everyweek there seemed to be some obstacle in the way
such as english report, presentation, assignments, test and lousy
timing. So i guess it isnt going to be like last sem, spend the first
week of the study break home and the remaining one here.

*sigh*

The house is currently half empty which makes it quite quiet. The
only good thing about this is I can blast my speakers without the
displeasure of anyone. Not much classes, on this coming week which
gives me ample time to study *ya right*. Anybody wanna go for a
swim or a few rounds of badminton?

Getting sick of certain people with their "cowboy, kampung, uneducated"
attitude. I dont really give a fuck what you do. Keep it to yourself and
stop trying to make people envious. If thats what intend to do to me
sorry to disappoint you but I never really gave a shit about you from
the start. Childish shit.

Bali trip during the holiday trip yo!!! Cant wait for that altho we need to
wait for conformation from everyone first ahaha. But Im a yesssss!
Kwen dont let me down bro *pressure pressure* haha jkjk

No comments: