Saturday, April 4, 2009

Num-num-num


Was put today with Eelyn, Joyce and her Bf today. Not bad
for a random outing in Midvalley. It was nice meeting up with
them after so long eventhough Joyce has been around like
ALWAYS cos she studies in HELP but she is just too busy.
Lol whatever still nice to see them again haha.

Got a haircut after that. Wasnt too bad and It didnt cost as
much as I expected it to be. Well you know me being a banana
initially I spoke to the stylist in english. She just played along
and continued speaking to me in english, not saying a single
word in mandrin or cantonese to lead our conversation to the
following languages. I was thinking hmmm not bad, someone
speaking to me in english without questioning me about it. 5 mins
into cutting my hair she broke the silence by asking me if I was
not malaysian. I said I was and she gave me this weird look. FML

hahaha

Met up with Pierre after that. The last time I saw him was during
KTJ prom. Hell that was about more than half a year ago. As usual
we just sit down yamcha and talk crap haha. WAs suppose to meet
up with Sean tho, but it didnt work out cos of some complications.
Not a bad day after a long week of assignments and examinations

No comments: