Monday, April 20, 2009

Nights that never end

Miss you Nabs, its been awhile seriously

In about 29 more days I'll be back home..
Currently I have study break and why didnt I go home you ask?
Cos it would be like last semester. 2 weeks of study break, I go
home one week study the next. Well aparently in Penang for some
damn reason its just too fun! Time passes by too fast and by the
time the week has ended I cant concentrate. Ill just be thinking
too much about the times Ive spent in Penang and it will be
completely pointless for me to study.

So this time its going to be different, Im gonna stay back for
two whole damn weeks, and see what happens. If it is still the
same next sem Im going home lol. This sem somewhat felt
quite long. Im not saying that I didnt have fun, dont get me
wrong I do. But the people I usually have fun with arent always
around and the timing for plans is always bad.

In Penang life is always so much easier, transport is never a
problem because I drive, finding enough people to go out is never
really a problem either, because my friends are always around
and my friends will always bring their friends and it will just
be a huge outing. I miss home =(

Things are going to change, a lot of people are going to Kl soon,
I dont know what Im going to do in Penang during those months.

Lol if you notice, before a sem is going to end Ill always write
some little soppy post very similiar to this one. I dont know why
but I just have so many bad things to say about this crap hole.
Well just imagine yourself in my shoes, being far away from home
and in a town as dead as this, SEMENYIH. Then this is the part where I say
Im pissed off over something. Honestly being here I actually
learn to be more patient. I have no more time and energy to get
pissed off over anything or anyone anymore. I just want to go home =(

No comments: