Sunday, April 12, 2009

Viva la Mexico

Certain random things that I would like to say to random people and random things I just want to say out loud cos I effing feel like it.

1) I want to go home, like RIGHT NOW

2) No matter how much you piss and moan I'll never be able to choose the right words

3) It sucks being a banana

4) Can't you chill and go to bed? Please??

5) Please no animals allowed on my throne

6) Notice this is a chinese traditional medicine, if symtoms presist please go see a doctor. FML

7) Why do I have to present tomorrow? Why cant you be a normal english teacher?

8) Hurry up, take your time, choice is yours dont be late

9) I will not marry a fat indian wife.. NEVER!!

10) Stop haunting me fools, get some new friends and leave me alone

11) Should really stop feeding strays..

12) Should stop stealing puppies

13) If you dump his ass Ill show you a good time

14) You suck man... BIG time

15) Should really try that cap kapak thing the dubai guy keeps talking about ahahah

16) You evil evil evil bitch.. You're still sexy tho..

17) Her favourite colour be platinum and gold

18) Hates asian moments around whities

19) FML.FML.FML.FML.FML.

20) They are nice people.. Just sad I dont speak their language

21) CaNt SleEP FeELinG ReAlLy HyPEr

22) Bali trip cancelled wadafuk, perhentian anyone?

23) If you seek Amy tonight LOL!!

24) Kinda miss my Ktj homies..

25) In my world only 3 colours exist, black red and white..

26) Thinks that english marks arent gonna be too hot this sem

27) Without angles pool isnt a fun thing to do

28) Come one come all.. Into 1984

29) I realised that the living room automatically messes itself

30) Im in love with my own sins..

Thats all for my random ramble.. Its up to you to choose to think what they mean..

No comments: