Saturday, December 27, 2008

What day is it?

Im going back to semenyih tomorrow and honestly this holiday has got me really drained lol. Was kinda tired because I didnt really have any chance to catch up with sleep because I had to wake up early for one thing or another, but I had a really great time. I visited places in Penang which I wouldnt go on my own, I managed to meet up with all my friends within 6 days and I made more new friends than I usually could in a year. So I can safely say that this 7 days have been really speedy. All activities crammed into one single week but the pace felt slow, however in good way.

For the first time in years I actually spent christmas somewhere different and better. I used to spend most of my christmas in Gurney or at home. Which is actually quite lame because it is a usually a countdown and thats it. I had mine at sunset bistro and It wasnt half bad. For once I actually went chirstmas shopping which isnt something I do all the time, infect never O__o.

In an unrelated note, Ive beginning to really drive like a Malaysian driver. Damn at times I feel like a real ass wipe but it is actually quite fun and it saves time. Ive been cutting lanes and being very stingy with other peeps cutting mine. When I was driving my KL friend around Penang, I ran quite alot of red lights and at one occasion I ran two in one go lol. There was this dangerous U turn with a red light and I ran it too. Was kinda in a rush I guess, so many places to go to, so many people to see and yet so less time!!

Im very glad my friends came from KL too, because if not for them I would never go to places in Penang which I would never dream of going on a normal weekend lol. Usually around december would be a very long holiday, but I feel that these 7 days have compensated for that and its time to hit the books, for real this time.

I cant believe so much things can change in a year. How many things can happen in 365 days? How many friends can you make in 12 months? How many friends can you lose in 52 weeks? How many regrets can you have in 8760 hours? How many happy memories can you make within 525600 minutes? How many times can you mend your heart within 31,536,000 seconds?
(sounds like some email forwarded by some chinese ED chick right? ahhaha)

Ill be back soon again for Chinese New Year holidays, which will last for about 2 weeks.

No comments: