Saturday, December 13, 2008

The past

Got back from PC fair not long ago
Got some fucking nice ass speakers

When I was looking for the speakers, I looked for one that had really good bass. Unfortunately my command of mandrin sucks like shit, so I had to rely on my friend as a translator lol. I hard a hard time looking for good speakers, infact I had a harder time looking for the speaker section because it was in an entirely different floor.

Things that are shit in pc fair:
1)too crowded
2)damn hot
3)have a hard time looking for stuff
4)requires stamina

Things that are good in pc fair:
1)hot chick promoters
2)alot of stuff to see
3)nice prices
4) I GOT MY SPEAKERS!!

Met Shirley in KLCC. Had lunch and all, wasnt bad meeting her after a year of absence lol. Talked alot of crap about secondary school yada yada yada. Was suppose to go pavillion to meet up with the old gang tho, but I had earlier planned to go to pc fair so sorry guys. Bumped into Mei Hui today, like TWICE. First time was in the ktm station, she was in the same train as me and I didnt realise for the whole 45 min ride till she called out to me when we got off lol. Second time was in the ktm as well. We were in the same train AGAIN, and this time in the same compartment lol. She called my hp and I realised she was just 5 meters infront of me. How blur can i get =.=

Did I mention that I absolutely adore my speakers?? hahaha but my neighbours will not be too happy about it tho...

No comments: