Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Check Yes Juliet

Maths test is tomorrow and here I am Infront of my com lol. Ive done as much as I can and now Im just left with some minor details which I can settle last minute either tonight or tomorrow. Im quite worried now because I have never ever done well for maths before and now, I feel im prepared and yet not confident for whats in for me tomorrow. Well I just hope for another fluke again lol pleaseeeeee.

Anyways I had a conversation with my friend regarding our plan for the trip home earlier and I got most of the things settled already. We are going to Penang by car and we are departing at about 5 am. This made me realise something, that Im coming home in like less than four days time. Shit Im fricking coming home!

After 2 and a half months away from home Im finally coming home. God, even the sound of it sounds good, Im finally coming back accross the bridge back to my home surrounded by blue. I seriously cant wait. I will be back for about 8 days, it doesnt seem much but it will be enough for me. I cant take it any longer being here, its just been so much hell lately.

However this holiday home will be somewhat bittersweet, because after my holiday will be my finals where I will have to deal with 5 papers. Thats a real bitch really. I wont be able to relax and enjoy my holiday with the thought of 5 papers waiting for me when I come back to this shithole.

Im sick of
1) Seeing the white walls of campus, EVERYDAY
2) Seeing the same faces, EVERYDAY (no offence guys :p)
3) Sleeping and waking up on this hard ass bed, EVERYDAY
4) Eating the same crap and going to the same places, EVERY WEEK
5) Doing the same shit, EVERYWEEK
5) not being with you

Sadly you do not exist
I have yet to find you
Yet to meet you,
to see how you look like
to feel you
to listen to you

to touch you
Everytime if I do find you,
You turn out to be one of THEM
Please come to me
I really need you
dont forsake me
I will be waiting

for you


No comments: