Thursday, December 25, 2008

I knew I can never rely on you

The holidays have been very good to me and it is coming to and end. Its been great so far but been its really tiring. Hmmm lets see what happened on day 5

Day 5
Went to hotel to bring tour group to breakfast at some dim sum place. After that took a long drive to kek lok si temple. Drove all the way to the top, was freaking scary cos the hill was damn steep and Im using manual lol. Walked up and down the whole kek lok si and walked down to the asam laksa stall. Not my favourite but the group seemed to like it. After that, drove to gurney and walked around for about 2 hours because we wanted to avoid the jam. Had dinner at song river and after that we decided to try the revolving restaurant again. AND this time they were open BUT we needed reservations so screw it. After that sped all the way to sunset bistro and had some drinks there. Counted down there and sent them back to the hotel. After that I nearly got killed.

there was this drunk dude who was driving crookedly which kinda freaked me out cos he was driving straight at first. He just sorta tried to cut into my lane right infront of me when I was going 80, I nearly got hit by the side. I was scared to death after that. Please do not wish me "drive safely" anymore lol. Everytime someone wishes me that, something bad happens. This time I got lucky.

Day 6
Met up with friend from mainland and we picked up the group from the hotel. Had char kuay teow after that. After brunch we lead them to the place where they sold tau sar biscuits before visiting the sleeping Buddha temple. After that it was goodbye to them before I went to gurney. Met up with Jesslyn and William and watched Spirit. After that Joyce picked me up along with Kwen and we headed to Lymynns place and had dinner after that. After dinner Kwen and Joyce stopped by my place and that was it.

No comments: