Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Vertigo

2008 has been a good year but sadly it is about to end.
This year was a very good year and one of the best I might say because of many reasons
which I can fill a whole entire book with. It was crazy, Ive never had so much fun before
Ive never met so many interesting and friendly people before, Ive never gone to so many places
before. List of things that happened to me this year
1) Made alot of new friends
2) Started driving
3) Started college life
4) Went to many places
5) Did alot of crazy things
6) Met alot of chicks( haha kidding, ladies)
7) Cheated death

Well as for those people who cant let go of the past, all I have to say is I feel sorry for you
because the past is the past. Let go, people change and they are not so important because
they never made it to your future. There is no such thing as friends for life, its kinda overated
because eventually they are going to move on and head different directions. I learn this from experience because I make new friends every year and lose another batch the year after.
I wont be suprised if the ones that are close to me now walk off, and I wont be bitter because
thats the way it is.

By far this has been the best year ever for me. Every new year is the best year to me and
that only means things can only get better. I look forward to every coming year and I never
look back because the past is seriously for pussies. Next year I hope I get more things done
and be more serious when it comes to doing things because next year is a really crucial year
for me. I want to live everyday like it was my last, but it is not as easy as said because of this
thing in my "programming". It is like a feature, which was etched on me at birth. This feature
is called the lazy bone. My new years resolution is to get rid of it. I wanna be like that dude in
the movie YES MAN, except that part about getting blown by an old lady lol.

So I shall keep my promise next year. Say yes to every opportunity that comes as long as
it does not really threaten my life, it does not involve anything vice, it does not hurt anyone else,
and it is what I want. Anyone who catches me being lazy and not keeping my promise, slap
me into reality. Remind me about my pact. I want to see where this brings me. No more too
lazy to drive wherever, no more lazy to see this dude, no more lazy to meet your friend
from Johor, no more lazy to go to this stupid place cos of parking, no more lazy to finish up
assignment cos its only due next week, no more bullshit and no more crapping. Time to be
serious, *i wish*

With a new year,
comes new possibilities.
I wont shed a tear,
for past memories.
Time to keep on moving,
and dont ever look back,
life`s ever changing,
there is no room for slack.
With new comrades,
they keep you away from the gallows,
no regrets,
no sorrows,
Live your life,
and test your luck.
Continue to strive,
or you get fucked.

No comments: