Wednesday, December 17, 2008

One night...

How was today? hmmm seriously how was today?
Well today is somewhat, kinda screwed up and yet there are some good parts.
Well lets see what the screwed up parts are first

First I had to print my english portfolio stuff, but the computer labs have been so full lately. There are like people crowding infront of the printer waiting to look for their printed stuff. My friend then suggested to me that I print at his place because he has a printer. When we got there I started printing, bad news was there was something wrong with his MS words. The printed stuff didnt come out right and some stuff in the text were missing, IMPORTANT STUFF. Well I had to show my teacher my folio today so, I decided to go back to the computer lab and test my luck. When we got there, it seemed to be really full but I managed to find a computer. I tried to print my stuff but for some reason, nothing comes out. I was thinking wtf, so I changed to another empty com, no luck as well. I found out later that my account has ran out of money WTF!! My friend let me use his account to print and I had to rush to english class. When I got to english class my teacher said she only wants to see the folio tomorrow. blardy shit... I skipped breakfast and lunch for nothing? Had a really big dinner just now lol, was hungry as hell.

Well the good part?
Was there even a good part about today?
haha well the maths test, yes yes the maths test. Well the paper isnt as hard as i thought it would be but none the less I dont think Im gonna get really high grades for it but I do expect atleast a pass for this one. For once I could actually do derivatives happily and screw up statistics. lol go figure haha.

What else is good about today??
well??
Im one day closer to going home and away from this place.

This is a weird weird place, where stupid things happen at night. The internet starts screwing up at night. It`s easier to sleep during the day time than night time, and for some reason at night my Imagination runs wild, really wild, like CRAZY wild. Which makes it really hard to sleep at night. At night I hear noises that I have never ever heard before in my life, Im not sure what they
are and I definitely don`t want to find out.

No comments: