Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Gates have Closed

Those who have made this long holiday a great one. Hopefully we shall hang out again
during christmas?
:D


It's 11:09 now and Im not even done packing my stuff yet. Yep,
you guessed it Im leaving tomorrow. Tomorrow is different because
Ill be driving my car down to Semenyih for the very first time. Ill, be
departing from mainland Penang around 9 am and hopefully reach
semenyih by lunch time. Its great to finally have my car down here
but I have another problem. My laptop is trashed and it needs repair
therefore for the the first week(or few weeks) Ill be without my
laptop so I wont be online much. =(

Anyways, it feels like time has just jolted by as it suddenly hit me,
the holidays are OVER. It took me awhile to take it in because this
holiday has been really really long. 4 and a half months of doing absolute
jack. Thats how this holiday went. Of course I did go out, spend time with
my friends and family but this holiday was so long, that I felt really
useless for the first time in my whole life. But whatever I had fun.

Im looking forward to next sem, as Im looking forward to all the

new things that are about to come. New friends, new schedule, new
lifestyle and new bicycle. Mine got STOLEN. Like wtf, damn unlucky
but fortunately its just a cheap bike. I hope whoever steals it rides it
and falls into a drain and eat shit while in there. PUI!

I do not want to repeat myself in this post regarding this holiday of
what Ive been through and what I did. I have written numerous posts
during this holiday about everyday activities. Yes it was fun but there
is just too much to write about. Will try to update again when I get to
campus. Goodnight!

No comments: