Saturday, September 5, 2009

Fiend's Grip


I dont know why, but lately I have been really moodless to do anything. Its
like Im a walking zombie. All Ive been doing since I got back is go online all
day listening to music and basically doing nothing physical. Ive been back
from KL for about a week now and Ive been out only once so far. Although
Ive been asked out a few times Ive turned them down because I am just in
no mood.

Well, I can honestly blame it on my 3 weeks of solitude in KL. Being alone for
3 weeks have sort of destroyed me internally. Not speaking to anyone face2face
for a whole day can really take a toll on you. I dont know why but I think I
might have lost abit of my people skills back there just being alone @___@.
If you go out with me now, Im really quiet and I wont say much. I dont know
why opening my mouth now is such a burden. Staying at home seems more
tempting that doing anything else. *sigh

To make things worse, Im not sure why lately people are constantly trying to
test my patience. Seriously, I get really irritable over silly little things and
its like people delibrately try to piss me off and are happy at the fact that they
have successfully pissed me off! What a welcome home. Ive never really seen
myself as an angry person but shits ever since I got home its like im the yellow
hulk or some shit like that. Even as Im typing this post out I feel like mutilating
something grr.

Waiting for the release of my results is another matter. Im going crazy just
waiting for it as Im overly anxious of my outcome of studying for 3 weeks without
much interuption. To be honest Ive never been so afraid of something like this
before. The feeling is just horrible really, I think about it before I sleep, I think
about when I wake up and once in a while it just pops in my mind. And the
occasional incessant questions:
can enter uni or not?
can ah?
wanna apply somewhere else just in case?
sure you can or not?
to be honest I dont even have a rough answer

Im just really having a lousy week, I wish I could go out more so I wouldnt
have to be at home all the time. I just need to get out of my cage in the dark
but the problem is I dont know who to go out with and seek solace from. I
guess I just want to be alone. First I was forced to be alone now I wish to be
alone haih, a bit confused here. At times like this, I just feel like going back
to campus and rot there till this unusually long holiday is over.

No comments: