Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Good news

I passed my resit, which really good news to me. I have never felt
so relieved in my whole entire life. All Ive been feeling for the past
few weeks is anxiety and now I can feel the weight of the world off
my shoulders. Phew, I must say that Im pretty proud of myself
right now :)

So its off to uni in about a weeks time from now and this time it will
be different cos Im driving my car down!! Yes I can finally drive around
KL, which is nearly my 2nd home. I can finally meet my friends easily
and eliminate out quite a few inconviniences. However, I have of course
thought about the pros and cons of bringing down my car here. Here's
the list.

Pros-
-easier to go around
-much safer than a bike
-lesser dependence on public transport
-saves time

Cons-
-increase in costs(petrol)
-lesser excercise from bike
-parking(parking in campus isnt exactly easy)
-Ill be going out more?

It seems that the pros and cons almost balance each other out. But if
I have missed out anything from the pros and cons please speak out
as my ears are open to any advise/suggestions. Bringing a car will make
a significant difference in my uni life so I really wanna put some thought
into it.

Through my experience doing a resit Ive learnt a lot from it. That is
why Next semester things are going to change. I know Ive made alot
of stupid promises on this blog but now its different. I intend to keep
it as I do not want to screw up another holiday. That is why during
next sem I will
-not skip classes for stupid reasons
-pay full attention in class and not joke around
-revise revise revise
-allocate atLEAST 1 hour a day to revision
-complete tutorials

I realised that Ive taken many of my lecture and tutorial sessions
for granted and it was really stupid. Last minute studying isnt going
to make the cut anymore, I feel that Ive been influenced too much
by the people around me during secondary school and college. Its
a really bad habit doing ANYTHING last minute. I cant see why
people around me, ALL people around me for that matter cant take
the initiative to manage time properly. I guess its the pot calling the
kettle black anyways =/

No comments: