Friday, September 18, 2009

Need some carrots. Seriously!

Its funny how the absence of material things can affect your life
in such a manner. Most people say dont be materialistic, cherish
more important things such as friends and family bla bla bla. Although
they are right, we infact wont be able to last a single day without
material objects cos these are the objects which brings us to these
people.

For example, without a car how to meet your friends? Without
your handphone how to keep in touch with family? Without laptop
how to trade emails and send msn messages to loved ones? Right??!
This proves that people are not materialistic because they want to,
its because they have no choice. As for those who are materialistic
in the sense of trivial things such as expensive clothes and such, you
should be shot right now, in the face. Thats right sissy boy!! ;)

Why do I suddenly speak of such things? Well first of all 2 days ago my
car was taken away from me. So no transport lor. The day after that
my laptop was taken away from me, so no internet. As for today???
My room was taken away from me like wtf. Oh ok lemme explain, both
car and laptop are in the shop. Room is given to some guests at the moment.
It was either sleeping with my bro or sleeping in the computer room. Of
course I made the smarter choice. :p

I cant wait for uni to reopen!! I usually dont say this because I enjoy my
holidays, every moment of it. But now, since most of my friends arent
around its just really boring here. Its sad really, playing all sorts of random
mini warcraft games all day and watching tv. I think I might need to start
wearing spectacles from now on. My eyes are like literally glued to the
screen all day. Sigh. Goes to show you dont go home for the sake of going
home. You go home for the people. Adious muchachos amigos!

No comments: