Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Green, Red and Watery

LOL you can see the cobwebs forming around this blog already, well I
am once again making an effort to see to it that this blog is updated. I
started by changing the header. Time for a change. Anyways, I shall now
bore you with what happened during my 4 weeks in KL. I went through
some shit and had really good times during that 4 weeks. I can say it
almost changed my life a bit.

Well the first 3 weeks was rather urmmmm, DULL!! You got a rough
picture of how it went from one of the previous posts I wrote which
I ranted about what I did and stuff. Well it mostly consists of me studying,
cycling to campus for meals and listening to the radio on astro because
there was no astro card in the decoder in my rented house. On a normal
day, I would be at the table in the living room with my books cos my room
is too messy. OPUS(yes I know =.=) will be on, and Id be hitting the books
for hours with many many breaks in between. These breaks consist of
just sitting down, maybe snacking or lying in bed for 5 mins.



I did say I would cycle to campus for meals but sometimes I get lazy so
I cook my own meals. Usually I would cook maggi mee and stuff but once
in a while I will cook up a nice batch of bolognise macaroni. Not bad eh ;).
I did get some of my groceries from a lady who owns a little grocery shop
near my place. But I only went there once. That auntie sold me 12 rotten
eggs. Wtf wei. Aside from that I had to depend on the campus convinience
store most of the time with the jacked up prices but atleast the stuff was
the real deal lol.

Well, without a car would mean Id be eating in campus mostly. Eating
in campus would mean that Id be eating hell alot less. Eating hell alot less
would mean that Id be losing weight. Yes I did, before I went to KL I
weighed myself. The scale read 61 kilos, when I got back, I hopped back
on and it read 56 kilos. I lost 5 kgs in 4 weeks. Imagine that hahaha.
I would however like to keep it that way, cos all Ive been doing since I
got back is eat eat eat. sigh. Aside from that Ive been gyming abit after
getting some tips from the master lol, heavy weight champion IMK!

I didnt spend my 3 weeks of study cooped up in my house. I went out
twice LOL! I know its sad, but when you have papers you shouldnt go
out that often. The first outing was with uni friends watching a movie.
I got to meet up with Jess which was the main highlight LOL!! The
second outing was a foundation gathering. It was cool catching up with
all the mates after having our holiday for so long. It was cool as all the
faculties were there. We literally wrecked paddington house of pancakes
lol.

The remaining one week after my 3 weeks of study was just plain
awesome. I spent most of my time around bangsar area with my
high school friends. It was great catching up with all of them again
as its been almost a year since I last saw them. Sadly, we are all
now going seperate directions sigh. I didnt get to meet with them
all tho, there were some difficulties with time and all, Ill try
again when uni reopens. YES IM TALKING TO YOU NABS!

Before I left I went for Jess and Carmen's watermelon party.
the should have called it lamb part, Ive never tasted such great
lamb before lol. But of course they took pains on other things as
well such as setting up the tables, food and truck load of watermelons
lol. There was also some DDR and karaeoke involved. Not exactly
very good in both but whatever. Cheers people I had a grand time!!

No comments: