Saturday, October 3, 2009

Disenchanted

Hi again everyone, Im currently updating this crappy stagnant blog
from my friend's laptop as mine is still in Penang. It will be sent to me
in a few day's time I guess so I shall continue persevering life without
a personal computer for just a while longer. Its been about 10 days
since the holidays officially ended and its been fine so far. There is
nothing much to read up and its quite relaxed, just for this week.
Not expecting things to be this good next week, but I'll just enjoy
things as it is now.

Although Im not very sure exactly how to enjoy my free time now as
there is virtually nothing to do! The weekend is really long and cruel,
4 days straight of nothing to do. The only thing that keeps me sane is
the tv in the living room. Ive never felt so much like a couch potato in
my whole entire life. They say the mind is a terrible thing to waste, but
look at me, do I have a choice? -____-

Aside from this unusually crappy weekend, the past week has been
kind of crazy, more like some party week. Last week was spent mostly
on going out and boozing my ass off seriously. Within the first few days
I already drove to midvalley for an outing and attended Feera's party.
After that I spent most of my nights boozing with my housemates as
my neighbour brought a bottle of chivas from langkawi. Great, now I
sound like some frigging alcoholic, maybe I should start going to poppy.

Anyways on a totally different topic, something weird happened today.
My dad called me on the phone telling me my bro met in a small car
accident. A motorcycle rear-ended my bro's car while he was making
a hasty last minute turning. Hmm, sounds normal but the twist is the
motorcyclist is a good friend of mine. No one got really injured and
things are fine but what a coincidence right? Really, Penang island
is so small.

Anyways, I hope I will be able to bring this blog back too life as soon
as I get my laptop back. Im gonna work on a 2nd video on one of these
boring lazy weekends because I feel like it. tata =)

No comments: