Sunday, October 25, 2009

Double Walker

This weekend has to be one of the most stoner weekends for me. I told myself
that I would study but I ended up napping the whole weekend away. My weekend
consisted of me waking up at 9 for various reasons. By the way when I say weekend
I mean from thrusday to sunday cos my classes end on weds. How did my weekend
get screwed up in the first place? Cos of the drinking session on weds, oh boy that
really killed me lol.

Well you see, on thursday morning(after the drinking session) I had to go to campus
to study so I didnt sleep in. I napped on thursday as well. Friday, I had to go to gym
so I woke up at 9 again, therefore I didnt sleep in. On saturday I planned to to sleep in
but the damn garderner, who rarely came decided to pick a perfect day to come and
YES he came at 9. Knocking on the door to ask my housemate to move his car. I couldnt
continue sleeping cos of his weedwhacker. As for today(sunday) I had nightmares in my
sleep. Therefore I woke up at 9 feeling really blurrr. As for tmr? Cant sleep in either,
class is at 10.

Haih, as for today I woke up at 9 after my nightmares. Proceeded to gym for a really
massive work out, fucking me over in the process. After gym it was around 12 I had
a light breakfast and proceeded to watch tv from 1 to 4, skipping lunch. BIG MISTAKE.
I took a nap at 4 till 7 and when I woke up I felt like I had lack of energy and I couldnt
move. I had a big dinner in the kajang foodcourt.

Something weird happened at the kajang foodcourt, as I was sitting down waiting for
my food, someone among the crowd caught my attention. It was a guy(no! not a gay
moment) standing infront of one of the stalls. What was so special about this dude?
HE FUCKING LOOKED LIKE ME, well sorta. I know its hard to believe, but usually
when someone says that this guy or that guy looks like me, I usually disagree, but
dis guy was different. For some reason he reminded me of me. It was a very creepy
moment for me. He has the mole, the hunch I usually do, the hair(with the long
side burns) and the stoner face that usually stares at me back in the mirror.

It was a too creepy for me lol. Finally meeting up with my doppelganger, but I can
honestly say that I am way better looking than him =p

No comments: