Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Red


Have you ever had a random feeling where you just felt angry for a
reason you dont really know? Like there is someone you felt like screaming
your lungs out at but you just couldnt really tell who. You keep telling
yourself not to be angry cos there is really no reason but somehow its
inside of you constantly nudging you at the ribs. The feeling actually
feels like your heart is being squeezed in between your lungs. Its an
annoying sensation, which seems to be only able to be cured if you
did something about it. Something aggresive, something crazy, something
violent, yet that doesnt really help either.

Well first of all maybe you might be angry at more than just one person.
Or perhaps its over something you might have just forgot about, but your
temper subconsciously flares over it anyways. Maybe its because you are
angry over more than one reason, till it becomes too overwhelming to the
point that you couldnt really give a shit about what you are angry about,
you just feel angry for the fucks of it.

I do not know why for some aparent reason, when someone has tested my
patience to the maximum limit I can never ever bring myself to forgive that
person. Whenever he or she does something wrong that triggers my temper,
even ever so slightly Ill instantly feel hatred for that person. Sounds stupid
right? Well Im fixing it. Atleast Im trying to anyways. Haih I hate it when
my anger fucking takes over.

Well things that mostly tick me off is not as what most of my friends think.
Here is a list of things where people may think that pisses me off but actually
its doesnt really do much. Im cool with this, well sort of
1) Late when meeting with me
2) Teasing/annoying me
3) hitting me for no apparent reason
4) etc etc

These are the things where you should pay more attention to.
1) When you dont tell me anything
- for one, I dont think I am a mind reader. When something is wrong, or you
have to tell me something important, spill it out! Dont expect me to find out
on my own and cause massive complications. I fucking swear nobody ever
tells me anything, or atleast something I should REALLY know, that ticks me
off to the max.

2) Being insensitive around me
- ok fine, teasing me once in a while is all fine and dandy. Its funny and yes
we can have a good laugh. But if you overly and continuosly do it, that really
gets on my nerves cos it gets really annoying after awhile. I know I usually
accept insults or whatever but that does not that you can step on me all the
time.

3) Never listen
- I hate stubborn people who never ever listen. The problem is some people
can be so stubborn at times cos of their ego. Damn cant stand it when someone
tries to act smart in a certain situation and somehow fucks it even more with
their so called intellect.

Ok, thats enough ranting for one night. Sorry if I have offended anyone, this
post is not intentionally directed to anyone. Its just a general post about
whatever. Peace.

No comments: