Friday, October 30, 2009

Penisland

Im currently in Penang now cos of some urgent matter. It is nothing
serious really. Dont worry, no one got injured or died falling off a
sleepy mountain. I had to come back to sign some documents, I
nearly had to skip the bbq and the AAR concert for this reason.
But thanks to my careful time management I am able to enjoy
both and still be able to be home to settle this matter and still
spend time with my family.

Well it kinda happened like this, my dad called me up one day and
told me he needed me home sometime soon to sign some documents.
He said that its no real rush so we will discuss it later on. Within the
next 2 hours he called again and it was a real RUSH and I had to be
home ASAP. After a few cursing and swearing on the phone I am
here within a day. There was a sense of urgency to it tho. I had to
fly back using last minute booking and my brother fetched me
from the airport to the office. There I signed the documents while
being looked on by my bros, my dad and this office dude. Its like
some peace treaty signing of some sort. Glad thats over.

Atleast Im home now! The place where I will never ever think twice
about going to. I'll be here for less than 24 hours but atleast Im spending
the night. Ah, on my comfy bed in my spacious room with my cat by my
side, what more can this banana ask for? I already have the pork products
with me to take to semenyih already hehe. Ahh, Penang =)

As for tomorrow its just going to be a slight rush. My flight is at 8:10am
so I have to be up by 6 and out of the house by 6:45. I will arrive around
9am and from there I will take a cab to semenyih. When I get to semenyih
then its off to Midvalley and a few hours after that is the AAR concert.
Hence the end of a nice weekend. Bye people :D

No comments: