Saturday, November 7, 2009

Quickie

Hi guys, its been a while since I last updated so here it goes. This week wasnt
exactly very happening but last week was kinda crazy for me. As I mentioned
earlier I reaturned back to Penang but I didnt mention much about the BBQ
and the AAR concert.

Well, there is nothing much to blog about the BBQ since the pangeelapongers
have mentioned so much about it so Im just gonna upload some pics here.
BTW I wouldnt mind having another one. I had a kick ass time =)

As for the AAR concert it was a blast but Ill probably never look forward to
going to another concert again because of how crappy it was. We waited hours
in a crowd of super heat releasing, stinky people. If Im not mistaken someone
crapped in his/her pants too as a rancid odour hung in the air. The local acts
were good but by the time the AAR were out I was already moodless as FISH.
They kept us waiting, you shitfaces! The only highlight of the night is something
else for me =)

Assignments are coming in quick. Will be kinda busy for the next few weeks
I guess. Looking forward to a great semester anyways. Goodbye people =)

No comments: